Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg '07 - breaking news from Ritz-Carlton Istanbul
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Bilderberg '07 - breaking news from Ritz-Carlton Istanbul Reply with quote

If you are at this year's Bilderberg conference, either inside or outside the hotel, please post your leaks, comments and witness statements here.

http://www.dunyagazetesi.com.tr/news_display.asp?upsale_id=314989&dept_id=87
Bilderberg meeting takes start in Istanbul
01/06/2007 16:14:22Geri dön
by gönder yaz‡c‡
The super-secretive Bilderberg meeting started yesterday in Istanbul under tight security measures.
Thirteen Turkish and 122 other international figures came together at the Ritz Carlton Hotel for the group’s 55th gathering. The changing world order, Turkey, the Mideast, Europe, the US, democracy and populism as well as climate change are among the topics to be discussed during the four-day meeting.

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
tomdavis78

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Conference Location Reply with quote

I am a producer with a documentary crew that is documenting Jim Tucker at the Bilderberg Conference this year.

We waited in the lobby of his Hotel for him to arrive. Before and after his arrival we noticed a man sneaking pictures of our crew and the other people waiting for Mr. Tucker. The man's behavior was very strange.

Jim was interviewed by some local press. Afterward, I met for drinks with a few local journalists that have taken interest (in a event they are not allowed to report). These journalists told me that the location is the Ritz-Carlton (near the Taxim square in Istanbul) and not at the Klasis. They said Channel 24 is covering the event and will have a television crew at the Carlton in the morning. I hope this is true as the Carlton is more accessible than the Klassis.

We'll see.

Goodnight.

Tom D
Garbo

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire your courage, tomdavis78. Thank you.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to confirm what Tom was saying above, Jim Tucker arrived safely yesterday without any hassle from airport security.

The suprising thing was to find both Tom's documentary crew and a news crew from Kanal 24 at the Orient Express Hotel, plus a few other journalists. It was great to see this. Turkish news seems to be covering the event quite well and the PM must have been listening as Kanal 24 is apparently his news channel. Fehmi Koru is also covering the Bilderberg event, although I would have preferred either more journalists or transcripts from this year's event. (The Turkish translation of the open letter unfortunately stipulated 1 extra journalist for some reason, although this was not what I had written. I guess it got lost in translation). In fairness, the PM is making an effort so I'd better send him a thank-you note!

I don't know who the people were yesterday who were sneaking pictures, but there were 2 men in suits staring us down in the lobby this morning. This could just be a surveillance or intimidation tactic. Sorry I couldn't give updates, I've been shooting footage of Jim Tucker. Still haven't been able to check emails either.

It does appear that the location is the Ritz-Carlton (thank you Marek) as there are plenty of police guards there at the moment. Dr. Kissinger is apparently at some other meeting here in İstanbul before it. I'm still not sure if the Carlton is a smokescreen, but it would be too costly to set up.

Other than that I think Turkey is treating Jim Tucker quite well and have been very supportive and welcoming. It's a pity that Mr. Estulin or Mr. Jones aren't here.

Also, the Turkish forum has now been officially hacked and wiped out a total of 12 times. I don't have the article bak-ups on me so I can't re-upload them. Fortunately, more Turkish people are writing on it, which is a good sign as that's what it should be all about.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Thu May 31, 2007 4:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
spooky
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm too Jim Tucker is here and I have interviewed him as well. I am at the Asur Hotel, just a street away from Orient Express... 2 min walking.

THe meeting is at Ritz Carlton.

THe main gate is not accessible. Heavy security... lot of tv station locally are there also. Will be back with more info and pictures.

Paul Dorneanu
infocon.ro
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spook and others,

go on witnessing. This victory is the Turkish's seekers and freeman victory.All the people who don t want to have their children lick the hand of the Masters.

I am happy to have been at your service.

Marek
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marektysis wrote:
Dear Alls,
The forces of Darkness are clearly working to prevent you to carry you witnessing on this topic. DO NOT TAKE CARE OF THEM OR REPLY DIRECTLY TO THEM. You have to understand they are secret services working hand in hand with a Central Intelligence (?) agency who ARE WORKING TO COMPROMIZE YOU AND CERTAINLY TO DICREDITE YOUR WORK. I have asked to Tony Gosling to fire these guys out and supress their insane messages on this topic-including this one therefore without utility.
Marek.
Please go on witnessing.

Will do Marek, and I agree - mods. please delete any further posts by 'Dragon' who has provided the power behind this spotlight with a little amusement, now time to say goodbye... hoping for some initial pictures of the location or links to them... you can post pictures here but do link to the images on this topic too
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/

meanwhile...

World managers come for mysterious summit
http://english.sabah.com.tr/38518C6AEB0C4ADF8D4F28C6B234190E.html
The Bilderberg summit, efforts of which are carried out in excessive confidentiality and which hosts world famous guests, is being held in Istanbul today.
Bilderberg Istanbul, which gathers the most effective figures of world politics and businessmen together, starts today.
Minister Ali Babacan, TÜSI?AD chairman Arzuhan Yalç?ndag<breve>, Bog<breve>aziçi University rector Soysal, Coca Cola manager Muhtar Kent and Kemal Dervis¸ include the ten Turks who will attend the summit. European Commission President Barroso, French minister of foreign affairs Kouchner and Perle are among the foreign guests.
Information as to the location of the meeting is kept strictly confidential until the last minute and the details about the meeting will be announced with a declaration to be published today.

and...
EMPERYALI?ST HAYDUTLAR GÜRUHU BI?LDERBERG, ÜLKEMI?ZDEN DEFOL!
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/news/2007/05/191840.php
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the the list of local (Turkish) participants that are not listed on Danny Estulin's list:

(source : Turkish Newspaper "Vatan" - 01 June 2007)

* Hikmet Cetin (former Minister of Foreign Relations) TR
* Arzuhan Dogan Yalcindag (presindent, Turkish Industrialists and Businessmen Assosiation, TUSIAD) TR
* Erkut Yucaoglu (former president TUSIAD) TR
* Ayse Soysal (rector, Bosphorus University) TR
* Muhtar Kent (President COO, Coca Cola Company, oversees) TR
* Umit Boyner (businessman, president, Boyner Holding Inc) TR
* Cem Duna (former beurocrat) TR
* Emre Gonensay(former Minister of Foreign Relations) TR
* Cengiz Candar (journalist) TR
* Mehmet Ali Birand (journalist) TR

And here from Finnish television

Saw the 'leaked' bilderberg list at rense.com. And according to that there was only one Finnish (Jorma Ollila/Shell) participant.
But I can tell you that there will be 4 Finnish members this year in
Turkey..(This was even at the finnish news).
- Jorma Ollila (Shell)
- Jyrki Katainen (Secretary of the Treasury)
- Teija Tiilikainen (Secretary of state)
- Atte Jääskeläinen (Editor-in-chief / YLE)

In which case this year's meeting could be MUCH bigger than usual - the final BIG PUSH for something which is ILLEGAL under the UN Charter, namely a massive false-flag terror attack, 'regime change' in Iran and a final push for the Big Business led world corporate government. The criminal dream of the Neocon fascist madmen. No wonder the BBC are reluctant to report it. I was booked onto a national radio news show, BBC5 Live, then the five live morning programme editor cancelled it at the last minute saying "we can't get the Bilderberg to speak so we have to cancel". This is how limp the British media has become. Just like Pravda under Stalin.

see here also
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=74299
spooky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was today live on ALex Jones' show
www.infowars.com

also, my website has been flooded with 59Mbps
http://www.wisetech.ro/traf/localhost_82.76.213.142.html

on my forum, the thread about bilderberg 2007 has dissaperead.
(www.rufon.org/forum)
spooky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

possible the flooding being related to alex jones' show and lots of listeners trying to access the website

I have been to Klassis Hotel. It is empty/just a few tourists nothing there.
I speaked with a laday in the loby. she gave me a tip that there is a Klassis Golf and Country Club as well... nothing there as well...

Spotted black limo entering ritz-carlton.
Spotted military people/special army with binoculars and semi-automated rifles on roof, looking at me. I have recorded them.
Spotted several civilians on the roof, not from security... I need to watch close the videos to try to identify.

Also, I suspect there are some tunnels going to ritz carlton from the stadium and an utility station near the stadium, which is like 300 feet from the hotel there is situated over the stadium (it's on the side of a hill)... I have spotted security personell entering the utility service station and not coming out...
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder... Please only post to this topic if you are in Istanbul

Otherwise here:

Bilderberg '07 - mainstream news articles with links
http://www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2071

Bilderberg '07 - analysis by scrutineers not in Istanbul
http://www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2094
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony, just confirming that Spooky and Tony are here in İstanbul, so you can take their word as being accurate. Thanks for deleting Dragon. He was a nuisance.

I too have been busy shooting Jim Tucker. I have him on tape agreeing with what I asked the PM about İran. Jim says it's his 'gut feeling' that the Bilderbergers will be discussing an invasion of İran. (Why else would there be an İranian invited to Bilderberg?).

Also, both Candar and Koru have been invited to the meeting. I hope they don't let us down. We watched the hour-long Kanal24 TV programme two nights ago about Bilderberg. It was hosted by Mr. Koru and was a pretty good overview about them, so I must thank the PM for informing the Turkish people about what goes on in there. It's great to see that the press here is more open to these things than it is in the West! There has always been a double standard with Turkey, but in many ways it's more advanced than the rest of Europe.

Some points were ommitted, although. For example, although they showed the cover or Daniel Estulin's book they didn't go into detail about it. No mention was made of the policy that was introduced to reduce world populations by 3 billion by the year 2050. Nor did they mention 'Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars' - the programming manual to enforce this plan. Nor did they mention that Nick Rockefeller (any relation to David?) revealed to Aaron Russo their plan to microchip the population.

But apart from that it was a pretty good overview and I have to commend them for their efforts in getting it made just before the Bilderberg meeting.

More news coming later today.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
spooky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm back home...

a thing that I have noticed is that the cars, this year were tagged with letter M and a number like this: M-08

Anyone recognize them?
spooky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more pictures available at www.infocon.ro/bilderberg2007/
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Did anybody get any REAL complete participant List ? Reply with quote

Hello. I am writing from Japan.

I am researching about Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission and Davos for 3 years.My main interest is about history of multinational companies.

Last Year, I went to the Hotel Okura,location of the annual meeting of the TC in Tokyo. I was surpreised to see that there was no security agent in the Hotel. ( amesei.exblog.jp/3000900 )

Unlike Bilderberg site, it was possible for you to enter the TC meeting room ,if you would like to. No one was there because the morning session was closed. I have waited for 30 minutes ,and some participants including Sadako Ogata came back.I could recognise face of Pascal Ramy(bold head).

I checked the seating list in front of entrance. I saw names of some bilderbergers like Rockefeller. Many europeans were there because in this hotel , Conference of the European commission was in session.I think they were lobbying around Japanese authority for their businsess profit.

I was very disappointed to know that security for the Bilderberg2007 was so tight that any complete participant list has NOT emerged yet.

Did anyone in Istanbul saw faces of elites like Davignon,Rockefeller,Kissinger,or,Wolfowitz? Crying or Very sad

Thank you.

Yasu/japanhandlers2005
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: